Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Another angel sent to Heaven

My heart has been breaking all day today for Colin's parents. Colin was such a brave, cute, strong little 2-year-old boy who passed away at home on Sunday. We have been following Colin's journey with Congenital Heart Disease for quite a while. He had the same heart diagnosis that Elijah has. Please send up lots of prayers for his sweet parents and family. I'm sure they will appreciate any prayers they can get.

What a sad day. My heart aches so badly for Colin's family.

7 comments:

Tina:0) said...

I was so beside myself when I read that Colin had passed. I cannot imagine what they are going through. We'll be praying for their family...

ThePicks said...

Hi Megan,

This is just too sad. Hope his family can find peace during this difficult time. Our sympathies go out to them. What a terrible situation to have to go through.

Love,
The RA

Mami Adame said...

My heart hurts for them....

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

How terribly devistating for them...
My thoughts go out to them at this heartbreaking time...

Anonymous said...

So many angels...I can hardly take it. But, how selfish of me. May he eat, grow, and play games endlessly in heaven.

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

My heart is breaking...
I am crushed and shocked..

Tiffers said...

Wow, hug them just a little tighter...My heart is just crushed. There are no words!