Saturday, November 5, 2011

Movie-popcorn night pics and a sick Sammy

This is one of the cutest things I've seen in a while. Brothers sharing a bowl of popcorn!



These pictures were taken a few days ago when Sammy was feeling much better! Today he is a sick little guy. I thought we had gotten his fever under control last night before bed, but he was up talking in his bed at 8:45p which is highly unusual for him. I checked on him and he was totally burning up. I took his temp and it was at 105.2!! Oh my goodness that was scary. After talking to an ER nurse a few different times, I decided to treat him at home with Motrin and Tylenol. Dan's mom came over since I thought I might need to take him to the hospital, and we were up until 11:00p doing everything we could to cool Sam down. We got his temp down to 100.5 before putting him back to bed. I checked on him every hour (or more) throughout the night and he stayed pretty cool. At 5:00a I took his temp and he was back up to 104. So here we sit, after another round of meds, and only able to get that temp down to 101.5. We will be heading to the doctor in a bit here. More later...







3 comments:

Sarah said...

They are so cute! Poor Sammy - will say a prayer...

Cecilia said...

Yeah they are just cute xoxo

Anonymous said...

cute kids. how i wish my kids would be like them.

white swan scrubs