Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hanging Out At Auntie's House

Hey Everyone! It's Elijah here. This weekend I have been hanging out at Auntie Lissa's house and spending time with my cousins. My cousin Emma took the day off of school and played with me and fed me and helped change my diapers. (I'll bet she brings that up over and over when we are grown-ups.) Auntie Lissa had a bunch of ladies over last night to show me off and I flirted shamelessly with them all. This afternoon my cousin Erik is going to chill with me. I'll bet I can get him to watch Veggie Tales over and over. (Auntie says he loved them when he was a little guy like me.) Okay, I better get going, I've got a busy day planned and I need to pencil in time for a nice poop before lunch. Thanks for checking in!!

8 comments:

The Portas said...

ELIJAH! I miss you! Florida is wonderful and HOT and we are having a great time but I can't wait to nibble on your neck tomorrow morning. See you soon!

Mama

Samantha said...

Oh THANK YOU Auntie Lissa for posting some Elijah pictures! He is so adorable!!! It looks like he is having a fantastic time so his mommy and daddy can relax and enjoy their beach vacation!

Hugs!!!
Samantha

Anonymous said...

Elijah, I'm so glad you're having a good time! The B&W picture of you with your cousin Emma is precious. Definately frame-worthy! Make sure to give your mommy extra hugs and kisses when she gets home tomorrow!!!

Megan, Happy Mother's Day to an amazing mommy!!!

Love,

Cindy

Ann(ie) said...

I knew you'd have those ladies wrapped around your little finger! Give mama LOTS of love and smooches for MOther's day. xo.

Kathy said...

Thank you Auntie Lissa... I don't know what we would have done without our Elijah fix for the weekend!!!
(Looks like someone is SPOILED rotten!)
Happy Mother's Day Lissa and Megan!!!
Love,
Kathy

TimnKatienElinSam said...

LOVE the pictures!!! Megan and Dan I hope you had an excellent trip. We would love to get together soon!! I think we are cleared to expose Eli in June and start building that immune system, so we would love if you guys could come for a visit!

Hugs,
the Yoders

Tina:0) said...

I agree with Kathy, glad we have our Elijah fix! Couldn't go all weekend without seeing those cheeks! Thanks, Auntie Lissa!

Tina:0)

jencooper said...

Thank you, thank you Aunt Lissa for sharing Elijah with us while his mommy and daddy got a well-deserved break!

Happy Mothers Day Megan!! I hope that it was WONDERFUL!! Hope that you got some good loving when you get home!!

<3,
jen