Saturday, October 18, 2008

Cough cough

Elijah and I spent quality time together today. Dan is at the dropzone jumping like a maniac and making us some money (yay!). The only thing we really did out of the ordinary today was get a visit from my awesome coworker who has been helping me out with my loads of work. She brought her CUTE 4-month-old baby Kade over for a visit. Elijah and Kade checked each other out from afar but that was the extent of their interest. Oh, I guess Elijah did grab his feet a few times.

Elijah was a good boy today. He has this lingering cough that seems to be at its peak right now. He coughed ALL DAY LONG. I put him down for his usual nap and he coughed the entire way through that, too. So, no nap today. He was just exhausted so I put him to bed super early and I can hear him in his room just coughing away. I have his humidifier running, so hopefully that helps him get some sleep. I am praying for sleep tonight! I have a feeling it will be one of those nights where I'm up a few times giving breathing treatments. Oh well, whatever it takes.

Here are some cute pics from the last few days.. I hope everyone is having a nice weekend! xooxox


New hat and mittens for the winter! Except, the hat is too small (and I think we've lost it already). I bought a size 2T-5T thinking it would be plenty big and it's too small!




I love how grown up he looks in his new big boy shoes


Standing!


Right before I pulled out the camera here, he wasn't smiley at all. This is the first time he turned into a major cheeseball just for the camera. Look at that cheesy smile. I love it!


I know, Mama. I'm the cutest!




Pointing at the rainbow

11 comments:

mina said...

Love those expressions! He really does look like a big boy in those pics.

Tina:0) said...

TOO CUTE!! I just want to munch on him all afternoon!

Sorry he's coughing... makes getting any rest for either of you no fun:0(

Praying the cough subsides & you have a restful Saturday night & Sunday!

Anonymous said...

So-o-o-o-o CUTE! He's looking more and more like a big boy, I can hardly recognize him. Feel better soon, Elijah!

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

I sure hope your lil man is feeling better soon...
Loving those big boy shoes!!

my life: said...

Yum, yum, yum! I love all the pics!!! I also love that his hat is too small...my oldest was always like that. (and still does have a good size noggin) :0)

You are so sweet...thank you for all of your sweet thoughts for Gracie and us. Do you have your e-mail posted somewhere?

Terri@SteelMagnolia said...

great pics..
he's so sweet...

matthew picked up a bugster over at his pulmonologist..
now he's sick..

coughing his head off... but at least he's getting it up this year...
back on Zityth sp?

tis the season!!

ThePicks said...

These photos are sooo precious!!! It is great to see him standing up; the army pants are adorable by the way.
Hope the coughing stops soon; no fun to have the illness going through your house =) All the best!

Love,
The RA

Ann(ie) said...

That one of him standing reading the book with his lil bum in the air????? SOOOOOOO.CUTE!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures he is so cute. I hope Elijah Gets to feeling better real soon and you get some sleep. Take care Much Love Karen

Samantha said...

THANK YOU for those beautiful pictures! OMG, he is SO cute Megan...what a sweet boy! I hope that you enjoyed the rest of your weekend with the snuggle boy!

Love ya,
Samantha

Unknown said...

I just love the big smily picture of Elijah! Hope he starts feeling better soon.