Monday, July 12, 2010

Good Monday



Elijah's fat lip was much better today. He didn't seem to be too affected by it. He is still the cutest little boy, despite his swollen lip.



I hate to jinx anything, but Samson has gone to bed between 7:30 and 8:00 three nights in a row. We still have to work on the hours between 6:00 am and noon (ugh, those hours are tough), but his afternoon, evening and night is becoming somewhat predictable. Yay!



Dan had today off work and we spent our time recuperating. I was able to get some Mommy-Elijah time, since I don't get much of that these days. When I am with Elijah and Samson together, I spend most of my time telling Elijah, "No!" or "Go sit in a time-out!" or "SHHhhhhh!" It feels good to be able to spend time with him when I'm not the mean mommy. So today we went to the park and to Dairy Queen together and I loved every minute of it!



Tomorrow we have a few fun things planned, since Dan has the day off work again. I love our little family! Thanks for checking in on us.

3 comments:

mina said...

Somehow I missed the fat lip story, but glad to know Elijah is better :) Yay for a day with no time-outs and Dairy Queen! Couldn't be better!

Cecilia said...

Glad Elijah's fat lip is better now.

Have a nice week with your family!

jencooper said...

OH....I am so happy that you were able to get in some Elijah time. It is the hardest thing to spend time with the older one when the little one requires so much attention.

Hang in there...I promise that it gets so much easier!!

Thanks for the cutie pie pictures!!