Thursday, July 22, 2010

Thursday

A sneak peek of the many photos I took tonight of our two beautiful boys..





It's a good thing it was cloudy today. That meant no work for Dan, which meant Dan was home, which meant I didn't go crazy. Samson refused to sleep again this morning, which messed up his entire day. His morning nap is SO IMPORTANT, we are discovering. Without a good morning nap, Sam becomes a crazed beast.

Tomorrow I am officially middle-aged. UGH! It's a weird feeling, but on the other hand I have always loved birthdays so it will be a good day.

Have a great weekend, everyone! Thanks for checking in on our family!!

5 comments:

Kerry Tylenda-Emmons said...

Happy Birthday!!! But what exactly is "officially middle-aged?" Cuz from your pics...I don't buy it!

Cecilia said...

Love the photos of your two beautiful boys, just cute!

You look so young, age is only a number, who cares ... lol.

Happy Birthday and Many Happy Returns!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday to you! Love those pictures... That sweet baby be a beast - I believe you though. I remember days without naps.

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, if you are middle aged than I am extremely old :)
Hope you have a great Birthday.

I just love the photos of the boys, so cute.

mina said...

Awwww, how cute!

Happy Birthday!