Friday, August 27, 2010

Love



Week #2 of being back at work is done. Samson finally started looking and smiling at me again last night. I think he was mad at me for the first week we brought him to daycare, so he withheld smiles and refused to make eye contact with me. All is well now. I think I have been forgiven.

I felt much better this week about Dan and I both having to be working parents. Last week wasn't the greatest week I have ever had, so I am happy to be feeling better about everything.



This boy of ours, he is so delicious! One of my favorite things to do is smooch the little fat rolls on the back of his neck when I sit him on my legs to burp him. I am madly in love with this little person.



I am beyond happy about having another weekend with my two little boys ahead of me. There isn't anywhere else in the world I would rather be than with them. (Ok, if I had a choice I would want Dan here, too.)

3 comments:

Shannon said...

Samson is absolutely precious! I'm so glad you're getting smiles again! :) Enjoy the weekend with your boys!

Cecilia said...

Yes Sam is so delicious that I wanna smooch his little face too. Love all those pictures, just adorable!!!

Have a nice weekend!

Unknown said...

Samson is getting so big, he is growing so fast. Glad to hear things are going good.