Monday, September 20, 2010

Exciting stuff on the horizon



For the past few weeks I have gotten into the routine of putting Sammy to bed and then going outside with Elijah to play with him and also to take photos. I'm on the fast track to getting to know my camera VERY WELL. I can't tell you why (yet), but it has to do with the big project I have been working on with a dear friend of mine. If everything goes smoothly this week and next, we plan to share it with everyone on October 1st! And then my bloodshot eyes and droopy demeanor will make sense to everyone.



You will ask me, "How in the world have you found the time to do all of this?" and I will answer, "I have no idea, but please step aside because I need to go find a bed and SLEEP."



Sorry to be so vague. I actually get annoyed with bloggers who do a lot of teasing just to keep readers' interest. That's not what I am doing at all! I can just hardly contain myself!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Then spill the beans woman....

I do love all the pictures you take, You do a great job. I love how the light changes and some parts of the pic are darker. You will have to give me your secret and share. All I ever do is just point and click...

jencooper said...

Can't wait to hear all about it!!

Cecilia said...

Your little man looks handsome and cute as always!!! Love all those pictures of Elijah!

Have a good week!