Thursday, September 30, 2010

Secret project revealed!



One of my best friends on the planet (not that I have friends on other planets) and I have been working like lunatics on an exciting new project that we are finally ready to share with the world. It is a project that has been, and will continue to be, a great creative outlet for both of us. We have poured our hearts, and a lot of time, into getting it to this point, so we hope you will take the time to check it out. If you have seen us lately and wondered why our eyes are so terribly bloodshot, this is why!

Check out our new blog!

5 comments:

Wendy said...

Hi Megan!

Congrats on the new project! I just took a peek and it looks great! I hope to get back there from time to time and read more!!!

Thank you for your sweet note on Emma's site. You always have a way of making me feel like I'm not alone or crazy...thank you. :)

Your boys are so adorable...they get cuter every time I check in! Oh my goodness, look at Sam -- he's gotten so big! And Elijah is doing some incredible things! What amazing noodle art!!! :) (I am truly impressed!)

You guys are always in my thoughts and prayers. I hope Elijah stays healthy and strong this fall season...and Sam, too!

Hugs to all of you!

Love,

Wendy (& Emma, too!)

Cecilia said...

Congratulations on the new project!

I love your new blog so much, just created a shortcut on my desktop to open it straight away!

Anonymous said...

I spent my morning looking at your new blog. Too much time i read everything! I love it. I have already added to my favorites! You are a really cool girl! Congrats on your new venture.
Sue from work

Sarah said...

Your so dang cute & creative ; )
I had fun reading the new blog and want a camera & lessons from you! We are having Evans annual Halloween party this weekend. Do you want to fly to Louisville, bring Elijah & Samson to an awesome party and take pictures for me?!?!?

Unknown said...

I love the new blog. It is very creative and spectacular. I will continue to follow it.