Friday, September 24, 2010

Sweet Sammy's sleep situation

Our sweet Sammy has been having napping issues for about a week now. We can get him to nap decently (not great) at home, but at daycare he refuses daytime sleep. You might remember from his early weeks that not getting good daytime sleep makes for an unhappy Sam. We are working on it. I keep attempting to be positive by saying that he is just in a transitional phase and soon things will improve.



We have a few things in store for the weekend for once. Crazy, I know! Unfortunately, the weather doesn't look like it is going to cooperate, and part of our plans involve being outside. As we Minnesotans often do, we will play it by ear!



Today I completed my sixth week of being back at work full-time, after maternity leave. Wow, that time sure flew by! I am at peace with our situation, and just trying to make the best of those things in life that I wish were different. It doesn't do much good, and it isn't very fun, to constantly fight life.



Thanks for checking in! Have a great weekend.

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Just wanna squeeze and kiss Sam's little face million times!

Have a nice weekend!

Kathy said...

that little man is growing up SO darn fast!
OH..i so wish he would nap for you. I guess he's just got to find his sweet spot..and then he'll catch up on all that sleep.

I hope you have a fun weekend...
and sleep soon finds your little man soon!