Saturday, September 18, 2010

Status quo



I wanted to get some new photos up of this sweet boy's face. Everything is going fine for us. It doesn't seem like much changes for us these days. Dan works a lot of the time, I am either at work or at home and don't get out into the world much and the boys are doing well. Elijah is thriving at preschool, like we knew he would be. Samson is doing well, although we still haven't nailed down a napping schedule for him and that makes some days a little bit hectic. Nothing terrible. Nothing like those first seven weeks.



Tonight when Elijah was eating dinner and I was feeding Sam, I realized that two minutes had passed where Elijah hadn't talked. This is highly unusual, so I said, "Elijah, are you eating your food over there or playing with it?" He said, "Uhhhh, pwaying! Wook, Mom! I make Happy Man!" I went over to find this..



I have to say I was a little astonished! I have never seen him create anything like this before. It must be something they have done at preschool. Impressive!

That's all I know right now. Thanks for checking in!

6 comments:

Cecilia said...

I love those photos of Sam especially the second one, so so cute!

Wow Elijah is so creative, the happy man looks stunning!

Have a nice week!

Kendis said...

He's an artist like is mama!

Kathy said...

I LOVE his happy man! He is so brilliant! (I've been saying it for years...he always amazes me!)
and that little Sam..munching on his finger...he's too stinkin' cute too!

Tracy said...

Good to hear all is well :)!

jencooper said...

SOOO cute!! And, Sam isn't bad either!

I love the pasta happy man!

I love status quo...it is a good thing.

Unknown said...

OH I just love the new pics of Sam he is just so cute..

Elijah is quite to artist.. LOVE IT


Have a great week.