Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Hi world



Hi, we are the Portas, and we are in a constant transitional phase. Sam doesn't nap well and on the days that he does, he doesn't eat well. On the days he eats well, he sleeps horribly. Elijah mostly behaves well and on the days that he doesn't, ugh, we want to pull our hair out. He is feeling better after his croup episode last weekend. He still has a little cough, but that is not at all uncommon during the "winter" months. Have I mentioned that he has a cardiology appointment next Tuesday? Can you hear my heart beating extra fast?

Dan is still working his little bottom off, when the weather allows. I am coming up on seven weeks of being back at work after maternity leave. That is our scoop in a nutshell. We don't have a whole lot else going on.

Tune in on Friday for the unveiling of my latest project! I can't wait to share it with everybody. Please check it out!

2 comments:

Cecilia said...

Beautiful eyes and beautiful face of your big boy!

Two more days to go, I will definitely check it out on Friday about your latest project.

Good luck to Elijah's appointment next Tuesday!

Unknown said...

I am waiting in anticipation :)

Glad to hear everything is going good. I adore the pictures of Elijah he is sooo cute. HE is looking like a young little man every day.

Have a great rest of the week.