Sunday, September 12, 2010

Photos photos photos

I have been meaning to upload these photos for over a week now. I have been busy busy! And I have a huge backlog of fun photos I want to share. More to come soon.

Here's a quick weekend update first. I think Elijah has finally made the realization that not only is Samson a part of this family, but that Mommy LOVES Sam. Now that Sam is interacting with us a lot more, I notice the sideways glances Elijah gives us that show serious disapproval. Today he started acting out in a way that I have never seen. It made me sad for him, but frustrated, too. It was kind of a tough day, but we all are ok. I hope Elijah always knows that I LOVE HIM TO PIECES. Oh man, I love that kid. My love for Sam will never change my love for Elijah, and vice versa.

Anyway, it's back to work for me tomorrow. Dan has the next two days off, wooo! He has worked hard this weekend, so I am glad he has a break ahead.

These photos were taken after Sam was in bed one night a few weeks ago, so no smiley Sam faces in this post. He sure is a smiley little man, though!





























2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the Survivor Shirt that Elijah has on how cute is that. Love all the photos as always what a super star. Hope you all have a great week.

Cecilia said...

Love all those photos of Elijah and Dan!

I think Elijah needs a little bit time to get use to the new addition of the family, he'll be fine.

Have a nice weekend!