Tuesday, September 7, 2010

State Fair, Part II

Fifteen minutes into our State Fair Journey, Elijah started asking if we could leave. That's when Dan and I remembered that cookies are the key to a satisfied, Fair-going Elijah.



Four cookies later, he was nowhere near wanting to leave.



We went to see the cows and pigs right away when we got there, so Elijah MOOOOOOed at us for the rest of the day.



Green monkey!



See? Sam was there, too!



Geez, Mom, how much food are you going to eat?



I had to make up for all the Elijah pictures, so I snapped a bunch of our littlest cutie.



I have to give Dan credit for this one.



Through magic mommy persuasion, I was able to get Elijah onto the carousel ("caroself," as he calls it). I sat him on the horsey and he started to panic. I held onto him super tight and looked him in the eye and PROMISED him I wouldn't let anything bad happen to him. Once the ride started and he realized he was safe, he actually enjoyed himself!



Heading home, after many many calories consumed and another fun time at the Fair!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I just love all the photos what a cutie pie cookies all over his face, YUMMY!!

Glad to hear you all had a blast.

Cecilia said...

I like the green monkey, so cute!

Sam looks incredibly adorable, wanna smooch his little handsome face!

Glad you all enjoyed the State Fair!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the last picture of Elijah!! That is a classic for sure! - Cady