Sunday, June 15, 2008

Another fun weekend


Toast, one of the items on the tolerated food list.


If you ever want Elijah to smile, laugh, roll over, be happy....give him a truck! He loves trucks more than all the millions of other toys he has ever played with combined. Look at that happy face.


Last night we spent the night at our good friends Ronda and Andrew's house. Their place is always fun because they have such fun toys and because they are such fun company. And it's nice that Elijah sleeps like a champ in their cool, cozy basement. Andrew showed Elijah this remote control car and he was in HEAVEN! When Andrew and Dan tried to drive it around, Elijah cried his eyes out for the entire time it was away from him. When it came back, the tears instantly stopped.


I see the camera, Mama, and yes, I'm so big! Check out this fun car!


Andrew and Dan practicing their chipping. It was such a beautiful night! It was one of those top ten Minnesota days that we all tolerate this state for.


Ant's eye view

It was a beautiful weekend and we enjoyed every minute of it. As always, it was fun hanging out with our awesome friends, and we had a nice lunch with Dan's family today to celebrate Father's Day. Elijah took a TWO HOUR AND FORTY-FIVE MINUTE NAP at Grandma's house today. What??!? That is a record! And yesterday he took a 2.5-hour nap! This is so unusual that I've been worried that he might be getting sick, but he hasn't had a temp and nothing else out of the ordinary has been happening. Maybe he's going through a growth spurt of some sort? Let's hope the good napping continues and that nothing else is amiss.

Dan will be in Wisconsin tomorrow through possibly Wednesday getting his coach's rating so he can get his tandem rating. Elijah and I will have some alone time and I always love that. I love that boy. He's awesome.

I hope you all had a nice weekend. Happy Father's Day to all the dads, especially my own dad and my husband. You are both the best fathers in the world. I LOVE YOU BOTH so much.

p.s. If the Lakers win tonight I might cry. Does ANYONE like Kobe? I'm rooting so hard for our beloved KG!

5 comments:

Kathy said...

We're watching the game right now...and they've been yelling at Kobe the whole time!!!

Thanks for posting some pics of that cutie pie...he just always makes me smile!!

Glad to hear you had a fun weekend...and you have an exciting week ahead!

Kathy said...

We're watching the game right now...and they've been yelling at Kobe the whole time!!!

Thanks for posting some pics of that cutie pie...he just always makes me smile!!

Glad to hear you had a fun weekend...and you have an exciting week ahead!

Samantha said...

Love the pictures! That boy makes me smile with his "so big". I am sure that he is in a growth spurt...he looks fantastic! What a cutie pie!

I am so jealous of the weather there...it looks so pretty! I wish we had pretty weather here...it is either too cold or too hot, never just right! UG!

Have fun with your little man the next few days...I know that you will have a blast!

Love ya!
Samantha

Tina:0) said...

Looks like you had a beautiful day! What a ham! I just love it when you post pic of that little guy - brightens my day to see that smile!

Happy belated Father's Day, Dan!

jencooper said...

Could he be any cuter?? Seriously - he is such a love bug.

I hope that you enjoy your bonding time together...that is the best!!

<3,
Jen