Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Out of prison!

I begged the doctors to let me come home tonight and they agreed, as long as I promised to come into the clinic in the morning for a check-up. YAAAYYyyyy! I sped over to Carrie's house, picked up the tired man and hurried home to tickle him and kiss his juicy neck about a thousand times. He went to bed really early tonight because of napping issues. Oh well, at least I got a bit of home time with him.

I had a bowl of chicken noodle soup for dinner and my tummy didn't like that very much. ARRRgg! I guess I'll just see how the night goes and what the doctor says in the morning. If I have to go back to the hospital I will cry.

Good night everyone! Hope you all are having a good week. xoxoxo

10 comments:

ThePicks said...

Hooray, freedom from the hospital at last! I'll be praying for you to have a good night (and NO MORE HOSPITAL TIME). Sending lots of love and warm wishes your way =)

LOVE,
The RA

my life: said...

Oh my goodness, my stomach dropped when I first read. I missed the last 3 posts and of course thought it was your little man in the hospital. Glad you are home, hope everything "works" itself out.
amber

Tina:0) said...

Hopefully things "straighten" out (LOL) & no more hospital time for you! Give that little man a smooch & squeeze the cheeks for us!

Tina:0) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Just sending you lots of positive, happy tummy wishes! Glad you got to spend some time with your little man tonight!

Love ya!

Cindy

Kathy said...

Megan...GEEZ! I don't check on you for TWO days...and look what happens. Next time...you need to call my cell phone directly! HOLY COW!! Hope your tummy tolerates the food tonight. (Is someone staying with you just in case??)

Lots of love to both of you...Elijah will take good care of his mommy!!!
Kathy

Krista said...

Prayers that your night...and this morning are going well! Sending lots of hugs!

Samantha said...

I hope that you are doing well this morning. I am glad you got to go home to your own comfy bed, but more importantly, to that yummy baby! Just think, you may not be able to eat food, but you can nibble away on that adorable chub of Elijah! That is way more yummy than real food!

Keep us posted on you!

Love ya!
Samantha

Ehlan said...

Oh man! Good luck Megan!!!

Unknown said...

So glad to hear your out of the hospital. I hope your feeling better today.