Sunday, June 1, 2008

DZ weekend fun and a cardio appt tomorrow


Kiss me!

We had a good weekend at the dropzone and got lots of sunshine and fresh air. Elijah LOVES being at the dz and he sleeps very well out there. All of the stimulation is good for him. He took a two-hour nap both yesterday and today, and of course slept splendidly through the night as always. He hasn't taken naps like that in many many months! It was wonderful. Dan made eight skydives over the weekend and I made two. YAY I finally made some jumps! My first jump was with my sweet friend Ellen and my second one was with my hubby! It's so nice to be back in the sky. I'm hoping for a summer full of jumping (if money starts falling from the sky). We will be out there quite a bit because Dan is working toward getting his tandem rating. He's hoping to become a tandem instructor by the end of the summer.

I meant to get some pics from the dropzone, but I didn't. I will get some fun ones next weekend. I did get some cute pics after we got home tonight, so hopefully that will do for now. We see Dr. Gremmels tomorrow and Elijah will be getting a full echo (ultrasound of the heart), so we're hoping that goes well. He has been doing really well (minus the refusals to move AT ALL on his own, but that is a whole other story), so we expect a good report. We'll let you know what we find out. Thanks for checking in on us!


Aaaaaawww look at that sweet smile


Still making the cute kissy face

13 comments:

ThePicks said...

Awww, I love his new haircut - looks great! Glad to hear he had some good napping action this weekend.

Way to go getting back in the sky; it sure was a great weekend to be outside!

LOL,
The RA

Kathy said...

He makes the "Emma" face...I LOVE IT!!!

Megan...he looks SO GOOD! Glad you guys had a fun weekend...that still freaks me OUT!

Good luck tomorrow...but, we all know he's going to ace his exam!

Ann(ie) said...

What a cute kissy mug!! I'm impressed he eats his food like a normal person. Ben would shove half that sandwich in his mouth and once that was gone he'd shove the other half in his mouth and then he'd start saying 'eat?' 'eat?' like we hardly feed him anything. Dude needs a class on portion control.
Good luck at the appt. tomorrow, darlin!!

Unknown said...

How funny...I was just thinking of Emma when he did the kissy face. Arianna just learned how to kiss with her lips closed.

I'm still trying to get used to the haircut...but he looks SO adorable anyways!

Hugs,
Vanessa

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Love that kissy face... and he looks so grown up with that hair cut!!!

Sarah said...

Okay... I LOVE his new cut!!! He looks so cute and handsome!!! Glad you all had a fun weekend and that Elijah seems to enjoy it there as much as you both do.

Tina:0) said...

Okay, since you had to get rid of the curls, the cut is absolutely adorable & I still see a little curl there! The kissy face is just too much! I agree, he does remind me of Emma.

Glad you were able to get out over the weekend! It was such a beautiful one here, too, that Vaeh even got out a little!

Good luck at the appointment. But like everyone else has said, he's gonna stun them with how well he's doing!

Here's to a great week!

XOXOXOXO

Anonymous said...

I love his new haircut!!! He looks super cute. What a big boy!! I can't wait to pinch him!! xoxo Auntie Lissa.

Colin's Blog said...

Elijah you look like such a big boy with that new haircut!! He'll realize that moving isn't so bad soon. Hope all goes well at the cardio!!

Samantha said...

I just showed Micah the pictures of someone EATING food...he turned his head and laughed at me! Elijah is cute as ever! I am so glad that you were able to jump this weekend...I know that you were really wanting to. I just love those pictures.

Hurry up and update us on how great Eli did for his echo today!

Love ya!
Samantha

Samantha said...

Oh...one more thing...Micah got his haircut today so that he could comfort Elijah in that department...now they both have a clean cut :)

Andrea said...

Oh, he is so adorable! I love the new haircut! Hope you had a good echo today, looking forward to hearing.
Heart Hugs,
Andrea

Anonymous said...

His hair cut sure does suit him we can still see the curls and as for that chubby face how adorable is he ???? Love to all from Australia xx