Tuesday, November 4, 2008

I'm a slacker


Look at my long hair!


Notice anything different?

I've been so absent lately! Life has been crazy for us. We were gone all weekend at my cousin's wedding up north, and we have also been spending time with my stepmom, Grammie P, which has been just awesome. Elijah is doing well. His cold has been gone for quite a while. Since the weekend he has been a pretty tired, crabby boy, but today, for the first time in a while, he was in a chipper mood and he was 100% pleasant to be around. He most definitely needs his rest. He is just like Mama.


After two minutes in the lion costume


Not so sure about this, Mama..


At his buddy Leo's birthday party. It actually looks like he is being a social kid!


The standing is getting better every day! It's still a constant struggle, but we do see improvements. (Yes, his hair is shorter. I did it all by myself!)


My awesome cousin Nathan, his wife Carrie-Ann and my stepmom Paula. We had soooo much fun at Ann Marie's wedding on Saturday. Sadly, I did not get a single picture of the bride and groom. How silly is that.


Snuggling with his new pillow from Samantha. He LOVES his pillow, Samantha. Thank you sooo very much! This is exactly what we wanted.


Wearing his "I voted" sticker on his nose

10 comments:

Tina:0) said...

What did you do to the curls?!?! I want them back (lol)! He's just sooo adorable... I think I'm jealous of his ability to grow great hair!

I didn't get a sticker... I voted a few weeks ago! Jon & I did the absentee since we weren't sure about our schedules!

Hope you are getting some much needed rest! Give that handsome little guy some hugs for me!

jencooper said...

I voted this morning and didn't get a sticker! Boo!!

Could the kid please be any MORE adorable?? Seriously. I want to come up north and kiss on him.

I miss his curls.....I am just saying.

I hope that you are catching up on your sleep!

<3,
Jennifer

Kathy said...

I got a sticker..I got a sticker!!!
Meghan...he's so darn cute! I can't believe that he's standing like that. HOW AWESOME! I'll show Isaac. (he's still noodle legs).
I love the new hair cut. You know I love long hair..but, I'm sure Elijah likes to see.
and that pillow...soo cute! I'm emailing Samantha right now!!

Thanks for FINALLY sending us pics...we miss you guys!
Glad the weekend was fun...and grumpy pants E is gone..and happy E is back!!!

love to you all,
kathy

Samantha said...

Micah was walking around with his I voted sticker too (well, it was really MY sticker, but I was willing to share since he was in line with me the entire time...asleep, but there).

I love the new haircut...Noah gave himself a bit of a haircut yesterday too...Not very cute, but E's is PRECIOUS! I love it! He is such a big boy now.

I am so happy he likes the pillow...I aim to please. Thanks for asking for it...now I am off to make one for Isaac...Kathy does not want to be left out of the loop :)

Much love!
Samantha

Anonymous said...

Aw, cutest lion I've ever seen! I need to get pictures of Jacob in his Halloween costume so I'll at least have a cute memory of him in it since we were stuck at home!

Glad Elijah is still feeling well. Love to see him standing so much. He probably feels like such a big boy!

Sending lots of love,

Cindy

mina said...

Wow, Elijah's hair sure does grow fast! You did a great job with the haircut, he looks cute as ever (especially with the 'I voted' sticker on his nose, gotta do your civic duty!) Hoping you are both on the mend and having a great week!

Unknown said...

Arianna kept putting my "I Voted" sticker on her forehead. They're just silly kids aren't they!

I was definintly wanting to see pictures of Elijah so thank you. He looks adorable with his short hair.

Hope you guys have more good days. I know Arianna hasn't been very tolerable lately. She really makes me want to pull my hair out some days...the joys of motherhood. ;)

Love ya,

Vanessa

Tracy said...

LOVE the picture of him in his costume looking up at you. Sooo cute!

Unknown said...

How exciting standing all by himself good job Elijah. And the Hair cut I just love but I do miss the curls.

Ann(ie) said...

Ben had the same reaction over his costume....hehe....like um, what are we doing? Elijah looked so cute as a lion!!! Glad if life has to be crazy that you guys are running around doing fun fun things. xo. Have a wonderful weekend my friend!!!