Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Some News

We have a little announcement to make (it's not terribly shocking since I think it's been on facebook) and I (Dan/dad/husband of Beauteous Megan) thought I'd take the opportunity to say it here too. Just answer the following question and you'll know the exciting news:

Why does the most gorgeous woman in the world have two heart beats (one really fast)?

That's right, Megan is pregnant! She's right around 12 weeks and things are looking good (minus a few early worries). We are excited to add a member to the family as well as curious as to how in the world people care for two kids! We're looking forward to a less stressful pregnancy and finding out if Elijah will have a little brother or sister (a little girl worries me since she'll have her mother's beauty genes and I'll have to scare away/hurt a lot of teenage boys...I'm definitely up to the task though!).

Here are a few ultrasound pictures from our last visit:




17 comments:

jencooper said...

I have said it on FB....but I am so pumped for you!! Congrats a million times over. Elijah is going to make an awesome big brother!! I can't wait to follow this journey with you.....

Ehlan said...

Yay!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to all 3 of you. I am super excited for ya! Awesome news - :)

Sue - from work!

Cecilia said...

Million congratulations!!!

Lots of love from Cecilia & Paul xoxo

Unknown said...

I am so excited for you all, A huge Congradulations.

Judy - Scottsdale,AZ said...

I've been a follower of your blog for quite some time....just LOVE Elijah!!!! I am from Ely, MN originally and my husband and I lived in the Twin Cities before moving to AZ almost 7 years ago. Really excited to hear about the "new baby"! Best to you and your family!..........JUDY

my life: said...

OH MY GOODNESS! I am so NOT on fb anymore and I guess I'm missing MUCH! Congratulations...I am TOTALLY praying for a girl!!! :0)

Tracy said...

WOW!! Congratulations!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I still check in on Elijah on a regular basis. Now I will have someone else to check.
Kate's Nana

Tina:0) said...

Amazing. The technology is just amazing to allow parents to get a glimpse of life so precious! Congratulations, again!

As for scaring off potential suitors for a daughter... just give my hubby a call! He has a plan in place for when our girls begin the whole "dating" thing (which he says they're not allowed until they're married;0)!


Hope the pregnacy goes well & Momma & baby are healthy! Give Mr. Elijah hugs from us!

Pam said...

All I can say is..."Lucky baby." Love you all!

Jess said...

Congratulations! That's WONDERFUL news!

~Jess

The Smith's said...

Okay, that is not just "Some News" like your blog title said! That is INCREDIBLE news! Congratulations!!! Hope you're feeling well, Megan and know that you all will be in our prayers.

love, Jesse

cindy said...

I am so excited to see this new little peanut!! And that ultrasound is so cool!!! xoxo

Amy, Mitch and Wilson said...

Congratulations! We are so happy to read your wonderful news and see that everything is going well. Yay!

Erika said...

Eeeeeeeeeee! So excited for you guys!

Unknown said...

I did read about it on Facebook and waiting to hear about it on here. :) I'm so happy for you guys. I hope you have a wonderful pregnancy and healthy baby!