Monday, December 21, 2009

A weekend full of Kickus joy

I have been extremely organized, productive and timely this Christmas season (it's the pregnancy). It has felt wonderful to be finished with the stressful parts of the holidays so I can actually truly enjoy the fun and meaningful parts. And it's not even Christmas yet!

We spent a lot of time with family and friends this past weekend and it was wonderful! This photo of Auntie Lynn ("Auntie Inn") and Elijah is my favorite from the weekend. My 10-year-old niece, Emma, shot this! I could munch on that deliciously chubby Elijah neck like it was a cinnamon roll.



Do I have a beautiful family, or what? Here are Auntie Lissa ("Auntie Issa") and cousin Kaleigh, ("Kayyee") snuggling.



And cousin Emma, the budding photographer.



I only have a two-day work week this week, woohoooo! We plan to spend Christmas Eve with Dan's family and the rest of the weekend is set aside for some quality Mama-Daddy-Elijah time.



Elijah is still coughing occasionally. Overall he is sleeping well, so we haven't let it stress us out too much. He got his H1N1 booster last week, so it felt good to check that off the list.



Have a great Kickus week, everyone! Thanks for checking in! (I will probably never pronounce "Christmas" correctly again. "Kickus" is just too cute!)

5 comments:

mina said...

How cute! Have a wonderful Kickus week!

And yay on the progress Elijah has made. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Very Cute, Looks like everyone had a nice weekend.

Cecilia said...

Oh yeah you have a beautiful family, I love those pictures!

Looks like you are ready for Kickus!

Have a nice week! xoxo

Sarah said...

Merry Kickus!

Kathy said...

Merry Kickus to you guys too!

While you're spending time at home this weekend...will you video tape Elijah talking...I just can't wait to hear his little voice.
if not...I'll just call you (will he talk to me on the phone??)

have a wonderful holiday week,
kathy and boys