Sunday, January 12, 2014

I see home on the horizon!


My very kind sister-in-law, Christine, had Sammy over at her house today so I was able to come home and get some rest after last night. I feel so much better after a nap, but find that I'm fighting back tears CONSTANTLY. This past week, particularly last night, has given me a HUGE dose of perspective. I am so thankful for my little family and all that we have been blessed with!

Elijah is having a GREAT day, as you can see! Before I left the hospital this morning, I was able to get him to walk in the halls a bit. I had to bear most of his weight, but he did it without complaining and even without dizziness or nausea! Dan just sent me this pic of E playing in the bathroom (his "lair," apparently). I'm thinking home is on the horizon! Oh what a few days can do!

Thank you again (sorry, I'm a broken record) for the prayers and support and kind words. So so grateful.

No comments: