Saturday, January 11, 2014

The nausea battle

Elijah had another night free of nausea and vomiting, but has been vomiting since waking up. Dr. L is pleased that he is moving in the right direction, but we will not be able to leave until the vomiting is under control.

Sammy and I had a breakfast date at Perkins this morning! It was great until the bathroom Lego tragedy occurred. His Lego police truck fell off the counter and smashed into a million pieces. Many tears were shed as I scrambled around on my hands and knees desperately trying to find all of the pieces and get the police vehicle back together. A memorable end to a memorable date with my cutie pie.

Dan and I are swapping duties this morning, so I'll be with Elijah at the hospital today. Thank you for the continued prayers!

No comments: