Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Cath tomorrow

Elijah passed his pre-op physical today, so we are heading to Children's early in the morning for his heart cath with the wonderful Dr. Gremmels. One thing that surprised me at today's visit? His sats are now at 69-71%! What? So fast? Just last week they were at 73%! I guess we'll find out more details about what's going on tomorrow. Please say some prayers for our little man. He has been sooo clingy lately and I'm worried that he's going to have a stranger breakdown in the hospital. Also, we want good results from the cath and to come home tomorrow night!

Thanks for checking in! We'll keep you posted tomorrow.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

We'll be checking in.
We hope everything goes well.
Best Wishes.

Samantha said...

Lots and lots of prayers for your entire family.

Lots of love,
Samantha

Krista said...

I just know tomorrow will go smoothly...the little guy will cooperate and you'll be home tomorrow night with some answers! I'll definitely be thinking of you all day long...it's so hard to wait! God Bless you all!

Anonymous said...

Good luck you guys - prayers and love all around from the Willaerts.

Love you,
Cara

Andrea said...

I'll be praying that all goes smoothly for you guys tomorrow.

Sarah said...

I'm praying for you this morning Elijah - Mama and Daddy too! Will be checking in.
~heart hugs

Anonymous said...

I check in often to see how Elijah is doing I will be praying that this latest hospital stay goes well and that he will be home soon. I would like to donate to your walk in April let me know how I can do this . Aunt Marsha