Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Still waiting (and some pics!)

We got a phone call from the OR at about 10:40 and they had just gotten the catheter inserted into the vein (probably took so long because of the chub on those legs!). Everything up to that point was going fine and Elijah was resting under anesthesia comfortably. Hopefully we'll get more info soon.

In the meantime, here is a teaser for Elijah's 1-year photos. They turned out sooo cute! I'll get the rest of them uploaded to our Shutterfly account soon.

To make the slides move faster, click on the + button on the bottom left corner.

7 comments:

TimnKatienElinSam said...

Thanks for the update! I have been thinking about you guys all morning. I am so glad to hear that everything is going well. Those pictures are too cute!!!

Dina said...

Glad to hear that so far everything is going well. I'll be sending good thoughts your way. Those pictures of Elijah are adorable - he is probably the cutest little boy ever!

Dina

Samantha said...

TOO CUTE! There is a black and white one that he is looking down in that I just feel in love with! I love all of them...but my favorites were all the ones with him in the white onesie. By the way...why was there not a picture of Eli & Mommy?

Praying for you guys!

Love ya,
Samantha

Wanna_B_slimmer said...

Awwww... he looks like butter wouldnt melt in his mouth... he is going to be trouble with a capital T when he is old enough to chase the girls!!!!

conorandalyssa said...

you got some amazing pictures! he's so beautiful! I don't know if you remember me, but i went to Bethel and was a friend of Tim Yoder's. He gave me your blog address a long time ago and i visit every once in awhile and pray for you guys!

Kathy said...

WHO takes your pics??
They are awesome!!

Ehlan said...

So beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!