Sunday, June 7, 2009

Fun videos

Thank you all so much for your sweet comments and emails after my last depressing post. Things are so much better today. Elijah woke up (still coughing, but) in MUCH better spirits. It is a good day. Aside from that coughing.

One good thing about the rainy, cold weekend is that Dan has been at home with us. Since he is here to help out, I have time to do things like uploading video! Enjoy!


This is from a few weeks ago, before the Big Elijah Sickness and in the midst of mine (sorry for the yucky voice). Elijah's therapists were at our house when he crawled over to the ukulele, sat on his OT's lap and serenaded us all with a song.


Here is an example of Elijah's very nasal talking and his very cute counting.


I was trying to record Elijah giggling during his eye goop application (silly boy), but I missed it. Instead, you can see the cute little smoocher in action.


Aren't these giggles the best? And I love how he forces Dan's hand to his feet so he will tickle them, too.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

oh I just love all of the videos and I love the laugh what a little cutie pie. I am glad you are in better spirits today having gloomy weather does not help at all does it. It has been so nice here the last couple of days in the 80's perfect weather I will send some your way ok.

Hugs coming your way. Keep your head up.

Cecilia said...

Thanks for those lovely videos, so sweet! I am glad you are in much better spirits today.

Take good care of yourselves.

Lots of hugs and love from us xoxo

Kathy said...

oh...I LOVe those videos!!!
Thanks for the talking video...I understand the sounds now.
he's just a ball of lovin'
have a great sunday!
kathy

my life: said...

OK...that smoochin one...I am so pretending he was kissin at me! :0)
YUMMY...cute counting? He is ALL cuteness...eat him up!

The dream...were we jumpin out of planes??? ;0) I am fun...(at least I think I am):0/
I'm glad we had a great time...no doubt in my mind that we would! We will make it happen...we will.
Seriously...when is someone going to donate frequent flyer miles to us all...so we can group hug????

mina said...

Too cute!

jencooper said...

I AM BACK!! Thanks for sticking with me through all of my computer woes! I still can't access the internet wirelessly, but I can finally log on plugged in so I will take it.

I have been reading the blog religiously and am still in the loop of everything going on.

Thanks for sharing the videos. The little man is adorable! I want to come up north and give him big smooches!!

<3,
Jennifer

Tina:0) said...

How cute is he?!?!?! I just love those videos... and that kissy face? TOO much!!

Glad you are enjoying some good time together! Sneak in a couple of smooches from us!

Sarah said...

Catching up... only have blog time at work ; )
Sorry such yuckiness is going on!
Thanks for the videos... started my Monday right with such cuteness!

Tracy said...

Adorable!!! I love his sweet little voice ... and the counting one is sooo cute!