Monday, June 15, 2009

Excitement in the produce aisle

While walking through the grocery store on Saturday morning, I heard a little girl's voice say, "Is that ELIJAH?!" I turned around to see one of the little girls Elijah goes to daycare with, along and her mom and brother. We said our hellos and then turned around to continue shopping. I then heard the little girl exclaim to her mom, "We just saw ELIJAH! That was AWESOME!" It was sooo cute.

This is the same little girl who asked me one time if I was Elijah's grandma. :)

Weekend update to come this evening!

4 comments:

Cecilia said...

What a funny little girl!!!

I hope you are all well. Sending our blessing your way.

Kathy said...

Grandma....
funny!

can't wait for the weekend review!

Ehlan said...

That's funny stuff :)

Unknown said...

That is to funny,
you made me laugh.