Saturday, June 27, 2009

Inside


Washing our hands at the kitchen sink. This is what Elijah does when I ask him to show me his happy face. He grins hugely and points to his smile.

So much for taking a day trip today. We hardly even left our house! This morning it was rainy/cloudy/windy, so Elijah and I hung out at home. The sun came out this afternoon so we went to the park for a bit. About ten minutes into swinging I noticed that Elijah's welty-looking rash was getting worse before my eyes. Arrgghhh! So we headed back home, out of the heat.


Washing my hands (which have just been dunked in the toilet), Mommy!

Elijah just went to bed and I have a date with my book and maybe the tv for a bit after that. Life is so exhausting! :) I'll have to think of an indoor adventure tomorrow so we can avoid making the rash even worse and also so we can get out of this house.


This is what I found in the bathroom tonight. When I came back from setting the camera down, he had his arms dangling over the side of the toilet and was splish-splashing in the water. Fun!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart kid! Finding water that he can reach and wash in! We're proud of our boy.
Love 2 u 3 !
gramps and grammie p.

my life: said...

That bottle of soap looks familiar...synagis??? :0)

I LOVE him pointing to his smile!
The bathroom...why is it a favorite? I ask Grace that often.
:0)

Cecilia said...

Cute little Elijah!!! He is seriously adorable and smart!!!

Have a nice day and break!