Monday, May 4, 2009

Not Me! Monday



Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have "not" been doing this week.

Here are my Nots for the week..

This past week, I did not turn a deep shade of red when Elijah continued to call the cow puppet at physical therapy "Dada!" And after hearing him say it for the fiftieth time, I did not start to question my memory of the events surrounding the conception of my child.

This past week, I did not meet some girlfriends for dinner at a restaurant that was holding an event for a singles mixer. Those of us who were married did not think it was funny to make our friends and husbands wonder if maybe we went there on purpose.

This past week, I did not dance with my husband like an idiot in our garage so vigorously that I was sore from head to toe for the next few days. And my flip-flops did not tear my toes apart, making it difficult for me to walk and impossible for me to take baths without squealing in pain.

This past week, I did not grab my husband's butt a thousand times because it is definitely not a butt that I have much interest in.


Fun, you play, too!

3 comments:

Cecilia said...

I just read the blog of MckMama, really good and funny, thanks!

I love your "Nots for the week" too.

Have a fun-filled week!!

Unknown said...

You are so funny, I love your nots for the week. Very cute.

Have a great week.

Ann(ie) said...

FUN!! I might have to play this game! :)